Bred by Charles B. Campbell of Minco, OK. Owned by the US Army Remount Service in 1921, standing in Cotulla, TX. Listed in May 1921 issue of The Remount at San Antonio, Tx. Leased by T. Hogue Poole and later by W. F. Smith of Big Foot, TX. Other breeders also used him. Last owned by Henry Pfefferling, San Antonio, TX. Denhardt pg 227 Foundation QH Sires gives different dam. He most likely was falsely registered as a TB for racing purposes, like Peter McCue.